- What will you carry when you go out?
- Do you ever forget to bring things?
- Will you bring different things in the daytime or at night?
1: What will you carry when you go out?
Well, you know, there are certainly some items that I’d consider essentials whenever I go out. For example, a pair of headphones to listen to music when I’m on the move. It really makes my daily commute less boring.
- On the move (phrase) to be going somewhere; to be travelling
- Commute (noun) a regular journey between work and home
2: Do you ever forget to bring things?
Well, I gotta admit I’m quite a forgetful person. There have certainly been times when I’ve left the house without my keys, my phone or even worse, my wallet. It’s really a nuisance finding out that you have no cash on hand when you want to pay for, like, a coffee or something.
3: Will you bring different things in the daytime or at night?
I guess I do bring different items at different times of day. Like, for example, in the morning when it’s really sunny, a pair of shades might come in handy so I always bring that. By contrast, at night when it can get a bit cold, it’s quite useful to have a light jacket to brace yourself against the chill.
- Come in handy (phrase) to be useful
- Brace yourself (phrase) to prepare yourself physically or mentally for something unpleasant
Pro Tip for IELTS Speaking :
To make your speaking sound native and natural, you should add more adverbs in your sentences.
- There are certainly some items….
- It’s really a nuisance…
- It can get a bit cold…
- It’s quite useful…