- How often do you drink water?
- What kind of water do you like to drink?
- Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
- Do you like to play in water?
1. How often do you drink water?
Well, everyday of course! Staying hydrated (provide water for someone to keep them healthy) is a priority for me since I easily get a headache if I don’t, not to mention my weight loss goals. Drinking enough water is of paramount importance for health.
2. What kind of water do you like to drink?
All different kinds; I’m not too picky (selective)! I either drink tap water that I put in a Brita filter, or bottled water from time to time (sometimes). I usually put water in my refillable water bottle and carry it around me with me all day.
3. Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
Bottled water. Since the water in my country is potable (drinkable), I usually opt for that with a filter to improve the flavor. If this isn’t available to me, I buy a bottle of water, although I prefer not to because of my environmental concerns.
4. Do you like to play in water?
Oh my God, I love to! It’s just so much fun. I often say that one of the best feelings in life is to just jump in a cold pool on a super-hot day. It’s one of my favourite ways to unwind on a summer afternoon.